Use of Operation Instructions
Ratchet Tie Down Buckle Tightening Instructions
1. From bottom, thread webbing through slot in center spool of closed ratchet (figures 1 and 2)
2. Pull webbing through, removing the slack (figure 3)
3. Start ratcheting—raising and lowering handle (figure 4)
Ratchet Tie Down Buckle Release Instructions
1. To release, pull & hold release tab on top assembly to override ratcheting function (figure 6)
2. Open ratchet until it is completely open and flat (figure 7)
3. Grab webbing from non-fixed side and pull to release webbing (figure 8)
4. Pull and hold release tab on top assembly to close ratchet (figure 9)
Proper threading/tightening of ratchet straps is critical. Ensure all straps are properly threaded/tightened and free of damage or wear prior to each use.
You can view The Complete Beginners Guide to Ratchet Straps HERE.